Underdog CenturyLink (formerly Qwest Business) was going toe-to-toe with huge competitors such as AT&T and their enterprise sales representatives needed to win the attention and wallets of harried, jaded IT executives.
We developed a highly-customized content plan that got to the heart of what IT Execs needed to know about their specific business. It refocused CenturyLink’s B2B marketing approach from being product-centric, into a true, buyer-centric strategy spanning multiple channels.
WE MADE IT SMART:
After intense dissection of CenturyLink’s marketing and sales processes, we identified a specific “tipping point” that we could use to break through and open a tech exec’s eyes and ears. As a result, we delivered a customized network diagram for that company’s network infrastructure. CenturyLink sales engineers routinely create these diagrams to help close sales.
WE MADE IT RELEVANT:
BNJ proved that moving this essential content more forward in the conversation ignited new sales discussions and accelerated the overall velocity of the pipeline.
AND IT WORKED:
- 40% of named account prospects met with sales
- 23% of targeted companies became customers
- VP of Marketing, Cindy Humphrey named “B2B Marketer of the Year” by the Direct Marketing Association
- 14:1 Return on Investment
- Gold, Stevie Award for Sales & Customer Service, Outbound Marketing Program of the Year